Vaamanaa SethiJan 5, 2022, 11:47 IST
Wipro, an Indian multinational conglomerate, is inviting applications from Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA) and Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) graduates of 2020, 2021 and 2022. The last date to apply for the opportunity is February 7, 2022. Interested candidates can apply online here.Students will also eligible for a monthly stipend —
Candidates will also get a merge bonus for the first 3 years post completion of the M.Tech degree.
|1st year||₹15,000 + 488 (ESI) + Joining bonus of ₹75,000|
|2nd year||₹17,000 +533 (ESI)|
|3rd year||₹19,000 + 618 (ESI)|
Other benefits —
- M.Tech fully sponsored by the company.
- Group Life insurance of ₹14,00,000 per annum.
- Group personal accident cover of ₹12,00,000 per annum.
Eligibility criteria for the role —
- BCA or B.Sc in computer science, information technology, mathematics, statistics, electronics and physics graduates are only eligible.
- Candidates should have studied Core Mathematics as one subject in graduation.
- Business Maths and Applied Maths will NOT be considered as Core Mathematics in graduation.
- Maximum three years of gap is allowed between grade 10 and graduation.
- Graduation should be completed in three years, no gaps allowed.
- All educational qualifications should be pursued full-time recognised by the Government of India.
- Maximum one active backlog in graduation is allowed till the interview stage. Offers will be melted out subject to all backlog clearances.
- Should be an Indian citizen or should be holding a Person of Indian Origin (PIO) or Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI) card if the candidate is holding a passport of any other country.
- Candidates from Bhutan and Nepal need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- Candidates who participated in the selection process held by the company in the last three months are not eligible.
Selection procedureEvery eligible candidate will have to go through four stages of the selection process — online assessment (80 minutes), aptitude test (questions from verbal, analytical and quantitative sections will be asked), written communication test, and business discussion round (if selected in the online assessment round).After completion of the programme, candidates will be offered a full-time position as Senior Project Engineer with a salary starting from ₹6,00,000 per annum depending upon the performance.
AdvertisementSEE ALSO:Airtel and Hughes form joint venture, will offer satellite broadband service in IndiaIndia reports 58,097 fresh COVID-19 cases in last one day, Omicron tally reaches 2,135
NewsletterSIMPLY PUT - where we join the dots to inform and inspire you. Sign up for a weekly brief collating many news items into one untangled thought delivered straight to your mailbox.
You asked, we listened, here is a video tutorial showing how to take off and land a Cessna 172 in Infinite Flight! http://t.co/DEl5RBar #ios— Infinite Flight Fri Mar 23 17:57:53 +0000 2012
Next StoryTwitter's ex-CEO explains the key difference between Jeff Bezos' and Steve Jobs' leadership styles — but says Bezos once warned him against copying either one